Wednesday 27 May 2020

My Mask

                     


                                   My Mask


My first time I've made a mask with a paper towel



On Monday the 25th of May 2020 I made a paper towel mask. Mask is something which people wear to cover their full face or part of their face. People wear masks to protect themselves from the disease or air-bone disease.





I made the mask at Glen Innes School in room 8. I ask Boston if he can help me to make the mask and this is how I made the mask. I folded it like a fan and after that, I folded the sides and it was both of the sides not that big. Then after that, I put the rubber bands on and the color was purple and after that, I stapled and I tried it on and it fit me but after a few minutes, the mask ripped so I made another one.



You can use a mask for going shopping or going to different places and you can make the mask with a bandana too. I felt so happy because I got to make my own mask.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Junior I am Eva from Glen Innes School. I like how you made your mask by just using 3 things. It looks cool and I want to try and make one too. Did you go with that to the shop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Junior you have done a wonderful mask. I bet you worked hard on your writing and mask well done Junior.

    ReplyDelete